- Increase legal awareness
- Provide law students with the needed skills for practicing law.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with the corporate sector and other associations to facilitate learning opportunities at the College of Law.
- Recognized as a valuable resource to the external community.
- Obtaining outstanding professional qualifications
- Building personal skills and capabilities
- Learning about the latest successful experiences in qualifying legal leaders.
- Making of lawyers
- Moot programs
- Arabic Arbitration moot (SCCA)
- Vis moot (Vienna)
- “Lawyering Practical Skills Program" in Cooperation with the American Bar Association (ABA).