▪ Prepare program graduates for promising professional careers domestically and internationally.
▪ Employ a higher level of design philosophy, research and practice knowledge among students.
▪ Promote effective communication and team collaboration on faculty and student’s’ level.
▪ Encourage innovation in design with emphasis on the human and built environment relationship.
▪ Promote professional business practices of the interior design profession.
▪ Raise awareness towards designer's ethical responsibilities to the society.