Dr Buthayna Eilouti
1. Eilouti, Buthayna H., 2015 Block-Based Architectural Design Modeling, The 10th International Conference on Design Principles and Practices , Design Principles and Practices Knowledge Community, (Accepted ), Brazil
Dr Eman Sabry
2. Eilouti, Buthayna H., 2015, Architectural Design Process Automation, Applications of Informatics and Cybernetics in Science and Engineering (MEI 2015) , (Accepted), Orlando, Florida, USA
3. Eilouti, Buthayna H., 2013, Problem-Based Learning in Higher Education of Design, Prince Salman Center for Research & Translation, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA
4. Eilouti, Buthayna H., 2013, Problem-Based Learning in Higher Education of Architecture, the Forum for Innovators in University Education, the Imam University, Riyadh, KSA
1. Sabry, Eman & Khalil, Manal, (Design Process & Strategic Thinking in Architecture) Accepted research paper at the 2nd International Conference on Architecture, Structure and Civil Engineering (ICASCE’16), London – United Kingdom ( March 26-27, 2016).
Dr. Gonzalez Maria Margarita Cardenas
2. Sabry, Eman & Ramadan, Mostafa- (Towards Creative Architectural Concepts in Arabian Contemporary Architecture) Accepted and published research paper at the international conference ARCHDESIGN ’14 on design methodologies (ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CONFERENCE), Istanbul-Turkey (8-10 May 2014) at MSGSU ( Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University).
3. Sabry, Eman & Dwidar, Salma - (Contemporary Islamic Architecture towards preserving Islamic heritage) Accepted and published research paper at the international conference ARCHDESIGN’14 on design methodologies (ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CONFERENCE), Istanbul- Turkey (8-10 May 2014) at MSGSU ( Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University).
1. Things we do not talk about. A New Urbanism experience in Riyadh. in Espaces et Sociétés, (forthcoming).
Dr. Hala Bilal
2. “Exceeding the limits of cultural restrictions. A studio design strategy for architecture female students in Saudi Arabia”. Proceedings of Second International Congress on Architecture and Gender: Matrices, (forthcoming).
3. Gonzalez, Maria Margarita; Salzar, Camilo and Urrea Tatiana (2014). Re-correr la ciudad. URBS. REvista deEstudios Urbanos y Ciencias Sociales, 4 (1), 139-157. ISSN: 2014-2714.
1. Bilal, Hala Eltag and Shaddad, Mohammed Yaqoub (2014), An Assessment of the Performance of the Sudanese Construction Industry Projects, DElPhe 1st International Conference, Khartoum, Sudan.
Dr. Walaa Wmetwally
2. Bilal, Hala Eltag and Shaddad, Mohammed Yaqoub (2014), An investigation into the Adoption of Project Partnering in the Sudanese Construction Industry, DElPhe 1st International Conference, Khartoum, Sudan.
3. Bilal, Hala Eltag and Shaddad, Mohammed Yaqoub (2014), Performance Improving Concepts and Techniques in the Sudanese Construction Industry Projects, DElPhe 1st International Conference, Khartoum, Sudan.
1. (Integrate the Innovation in Learning Experience in the Design Course), 18th International Conference on Engineering Education, Singapore. January, 7-8 2016:
Ms. Eulalee Nderu
2. Research through design, Interior Design And Architecture Forum, April, 2015
3. Action Research, Higher Education Teaching and Learning Certificate Program , Action Research Mini Conference (Saturday, 9th of May) Walaa
1. “Journey of A Tamarind Seed” Novel NEW Published in UK 2015
Dr Mona Omar
2. Methodology and Design for Case Study Research Arts & Design Program 2014
1. Omar, Mona. “Architectural Concepts for Socio-cultural Islamic Centers in Australia”. In Redefining the Concept of Islamic Architecture and Built Environment: 595-623. The International Conference on Architecture and Built Environment 2013 (ICABE). Faculty of Architecture and Environmental Design, International Islamic University Malaysia 7-8November: Kuala Lumpur, 2013. e-ISBN 978-967-0621-01-2
Ms. Eulalee Nderu
1. Presenter: INTED Barcelona Spain 2013
MS. Reem Bagais
2. Presenter: Prior Knowledge and Conceptual Understanding How to Motivate Yourself (KSU 2013)
3. Organizational Dynamics and Development: Leaders and Managers in the Workplace
4. Attended Mega Structure Conference Riyadh 2013
5. Attended Green Building Conference Riyadh 2012-2013
6. Member of the Green Building Forum 2013-2014
1. Bagais, Reem, " The Mobil Health center" 2015, The Gorge Washington University, USA
Ms. Beatriz Villanueva Cajide
1. Rem Koolhaas: Le Corbusier through the Looking-Glass, selected to be presented and published in Le Corbusier, 50 years later, organized by University Politécnica de Valencia, Spain, 18-20 November 2015. Le Corbusier, 50 años después, Ed. Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. ISBN: 978-84-9048-373-2
2. The Manifesto and the hammer. A review on how contemporary architecture theories are being built, selected to be presented and published in 5th.Annual International Conference on Architecture, organized by Public the Athens Institute for Education and Research, Athens, Greece, 6-9 July 2015. Published in Athens: ATINER´S Conference Paper Series, No: ARC2015-1673. ISSN: 2241-2891
3. Transfers from the manifesto to contemporary architectural theory, selected to be presented and published in Critic/All I International Conference on Architecture Design & Criticism, organized by Public School of Architecture of Madrid [Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid, ETSAM] 12-14 June 2014. ISBN: 978-84-697-0424-0
4. Contributions to books: espacio de juego (playing area) chapter in the book, glosario de reciclaje urbano (glossary of urban recycling), tc cuadernos, directed by dr. elisa valero. isbn: 978-84-939845-6-4
5. symposium 3: silence and criticism, aa conversations , 8 august 2013
6. symposium 2: missing manifestos, aa conversations ,13 June 2013
7. symposium 1: on the verge of criticism, aa conversations, 22 may 2013