- H. Al-khatib and A. Al-horani (2012),"Predicting Financial Distress of Public Companies Listed in Amman Stock Exchange", European Scientific Journal, 8 (15), pp. 1-17.
- A. Alhorani and F. Haddad (2011), “Exploring Investors’ Behavior: Evidence from Amman Stock Exchange”, Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 7 (3), pp. 481-493.
- M. J. Darwish, M. A. Al-Doori and A.M. Al-Horani (2010), "Testing the Relationship between Risk and Return in the Palestine Securities Exchange", Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 2 (4), pp.265-272.
- M. Tabieh and A. Al-Horani (2010), "An Economic Analysis of Water Status in Jordan", Journal of Applied Sciences, 10 (16), pp. 1695-1704.
- M. Tabieh, J. Suliman and A. Al-Horani (2010), "Pricing Mechanism as a Policy Tool for Water by using a Linear Programming Model", Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 4(8), pp. 3159-3173.
- Al-Horani, A. (2010), "Testing the Relationship between Abnormal Returns and Non-interest Earnings: The Case of Jordanian Commercial Banks", International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, vol .55, pp 108-117.
- Al-Horani, A., Pope P.F., and A. Stark (2003), "Research and Development Activity and Expected Returns in the United Kingdom", European Finance Review (now Review of Finance), 7(1), pp. 27-46.
- Al-Horani, A., Pope P.F., and A. Stark (2000), "Research and Development Expenditures, Real Options and the Book-to-Market Effect of Expected Returns", 4th Annual Real Options Conference, University of Cambridge and Judge Institute of Management Studies.
Dr. Nagwa Abdullah Abdul Aziz Samak
Dr. NOREHA HALID
- Strengthen the institutional base for the National Commission for non-governmental organizations, a report by the National Commission for non-governmental organizations in Cairo.
- An analytical study of the trading market ,the level of efficiency and liquidity in the Arab Republic of Egypt From 1992-1998, a research project under the supervision of a. D. Munir Hendi. Submitted to the support group of economic policy EPIC .
- Stimulate demand in the stock market, a study commissioned by the General Authority for Capital Market, under the supervision of a. Dr. Hanaa Kheir El-Din. Dr. Mahmoud AbulOyoun.
- Assess the role of donors for small enterprises finance, Arab Republic of Egypt, A research project funded by USAID, Arab Republic of Egypt, 2000 .
- Small and Micro Enterprises and its Finance , a research project submitted to the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry branch of Women in collaboration with the Rafaah Office for Economic Consultancy. 2010.( project supervisor and Team Leader)
- Development Funds Research Group (UKM)–US6,300 “Aligning MBA Programme to Meet Graduates` and Industries` Expectations without Sacrificing Quality - An Exploratory Study”. (DPP-2013-148/3). Leader: Low Soo Wah. Coresearchers: Noreha Halid, Rosmah Bt. Mat Isa , Khairul Akmaliah Bt. Adham , Adlin Binti Masood Project duration: 01/01/2013-31/12/13.
- Development Fund Research Group (UKM) USD11,670 (DPP-2013-179) “Islamic Economy And The New Economy Model: Towards Wealth Creation & Wellbeing” Leader: Shahida Shahimi. Coresearchers: Noreha Halid and 28 others. Project duration: 01/01/2013-31/12/13.
- Incentive Grant University-Industry research-US$6,300 “Business Sustainability and Strategies For Growth” (INDUSTRI-2013-042) Leader: Khairul Akmaliah Bt. Adham Coresearchers: Noreha Bt. Halid, Low Soo Wah, Rosmah Bt. Mat Isa, Zizah Binti Che Senik , Norazila Bt. Mat, Zaleha Binti Yazid , Adlin Binti Masood And Mohd Fuaad Said Project duration: 10/05/2013-09/05/2014
- Fundamental Research Grants (Higher Education Ministry)- US$16,667 “New Innovative Resolution For Sukuk Default With Investors' Protection”. (FRGS/1/2012/SS05/UKM/02/6). Leader: Shahidah Shahimi. Coresearchers: Noor Inayah Yaakub, Ghafar ismail, Noreha Halid, Ruzian Markom, Hafizi Abd Majid & Mohd Hafizuddin Syah Bangaan Abdullah Project duration: 04/04/2012 - 03/04/2015
- Fundamental Research Grants (Higher Education Ministry)- US$15,000 “Fiat Money with Shariah Principles towards Designing The Islamic Financial System.” (UKM.11 KH-05-FRGS0256-2010). Leader: Noreha Halid. Coresearchers: Mansor Jusoh, Abdul Ghafar Ismail, Sanep Ahmad, Aisyah Abdul Rahman. Project duration: 12/2010-06/2013.
- Fundamental Research Grants -US$18,000 Financial Development and Transition towards Knowledge- intensive Economy - The Case of East Asia. Leader Low Soo Wah, Co researchers: Noreha Halid & Nor Azlan Ghazali. Project duration: 08/2010-04/2013
- Graduate School of Business Grant-RM10,000 “Developing Benchmark Return on Capital In Islamic Economies.” (GSB-014-2010). Leader: Noreha Halid. Coresearcher: Radziah Abdul Latiff. Project Duration: 12/2010-05/2012.
- Universiti Kebangsaan Grant-US$3,250 “Case-based learning in Islamic economic and finance curriculum” (UKM-PTS-030- 2010) (Project leader:Aishah Abdul Rahman, co-researchers: Abd. Ghafar Bin Ismail, Noor Inayah Bt. Yaa`Kub, Noreha Halid, Mohamad Bin Abdul Hamid, Shahida Binti Shahimi, Mohd Adib Bin Ismail, Mohd Hafizuddin Syah Bangaan Abdullah, Hafizi Bin Ab Majid), Project Duration: 01/04/2010-31/03/2012
- Arus Perdana Grant (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Grant) -US$120,000 “Enhancing Equity Participation and Effective Strategies in Corporate Restructing - A Social, Legal and Economic Analysis on Bumiputera SMEs in Malaysia” (Project Leader: Aishah Binti Bidin, Co-researcher: Takiah Binti Mohd. Iskandar, Nordin Bin Hussin, Che Norlia Bt. Mustafa, Zakiah Muhammaddun Binti Mohamed, Chan Kim Ling @ Geraldine, Hasani Bin Mohd. Ali, Noreha Halid & Hawati Janor, Project Duration: 01/12/2009-30/11/2012.
- Research University Grant (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)- US$20,000 “Purchasing Power Parity: Linking Good and Assets Markets In OIC Countries”, (UKM-GUP-EP-07-18-029) Leader: Noreha Halid. Co-researcher: Hawati Janor, Izani Ibrahim), Project Duration: 01/10/2007-31/03/2010.
- Research University Grant (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)- US$20,000 “Property Investment And Inflation-Hedging in Residental Property: The Case of District of Gombak, Selangor D.E” (UKM-GUP-EP-07-16-123), Project leader: Izani Ibrahim. Co-researcher: Noreha Halid & Hawati Janor), Project Duration: 01/10/2007-30/09/2009
- Supian Mat Salleh, Noreha Halid and Suhaili Al Ma’amun. (2013). “Government Spending, Intrinsic Motivation and Fertility”. World Applied Siences Journal Vol 28 (pg 241-249).
- Atif Awad, Noreha Halid and Ishak Yussof. (2013). “ The Impact of Human Capital on Economic Growth: The Case of Selected Arab Countries” International Journal of West Asian Studies.Vol. 5 No. 2 (pp 79-96)
- Khairul Akmaliah Adham, Rosmah Mat Isa, Noreha Halid, Norrana Khidil, Adlin Masood, Zizah Che Senik (2013). “UMW Holdings: sustaining a centennial corporation”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Vol 3(4):pg 1-13.
- Zizah Che Senik, Adlin Masood, Khairul Akmaliah Adham, Noreha Halid, Rosmah Mat Isa (2013), "KPJ Healthcare: service internationalization", Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Collection. Emerald Group Publishing Limited
- Mohammad Reza Tavakoli Baghdadabad, Farid Habibi Tanha & Noreha Halid, (2013). “The Efficiency Evaluation of Mutual Funds Managers based on DARA, CARA, IARA.” Journal of Business Economics and Management. Volume 14, Issue 4:677-695.
- Radziah Abdul Latiff & Noreha Halid, (2012). “Mudharabah deposit rate behaviour in relation to the conventional rate”. Jurnal Pengurusan. Vol 36:59-68, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Noreha Halid & Radziah Abdul Latiff (2012). “ Developing reference rate of return based on real sector economy: A case of Malaysia” African Journal of Business Management 6 (8), 2871-2877
- Noreha Halid, Noor Azlan Ghazali, Izani Ibrahim, Abdul Ghafar Ismail & Mansor Jusoh, (2011). “Monetary shock, Uncovered Interest Parity Deviation and Current Account: The Influence of International Pricing.” Jurnal Pengurusan. Vol 33(3):3-16. , Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Noreha Halid, Hawati Janor & Fauzias Mat Nor, (2009), “Beyond The Purchasing Power Parity: Exchange Rates, Prices and Interest Rates in ASEAN-5 Countries.” Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia Vol 43, pp 127- 142., ISSN 0126-1962, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid & Aisyah Abd Rahman, (2008): “Stock Market and Macroeconomic Activities in Malaysia”, Asian Profile, Vol. 36 (4), pp. 359-368. ISBN 03048675, Asian Research Service, Canada.
- Aisyah Abd. Rahman, Noreha Halid, Hawati Janor, (2007), “The ARDL Analysis of Reserve Requirement and Money Supply: Test of the Money Multiplier Theory,” Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 16-23, ISSN 1813-0534, Taiwan Institute of Business Administration, Taiwan
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid & Muhammad Zain Yusof, (2006), “The Long Run Fisher Effect in Malaysia: An ARDL Bounds Test.” Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, , ISSN 1813-0534, Taiwan Institute of Business Administration, Taiwan.
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid & Aishah Abd Rahman, (2005), “Stock Market and Economic Activity in Malaysia”,Investment Management and Financial Innovation, Vol. 2(4), pp. 116-123. ISSN 1810-4967, Publishing Company Business Perspectives, Ukraine.
- Rohayu Abd Ghani, Rashidah Arshad, Fadzli Idris, Rozhan Othman, Noreha Halid, June M.L. Poon dan Ayu Trisna, (2000) “Salary and Wages in Malaysia.” Journal of Comparative International Management, 4 (2), 47-62. ISSN 1481-0468, Provincial Artisans Inc, Canada.
- Noreha Halid & Rozhan Othman, (1998) , “HRM Practices of MNCs In Malaysia: An Examination.” Jurnal Pengurusan, 17 (2), 25 –34. ISSN 0127-2713, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Masudul Alam Choudhury, Noreha Halid, Mohammad Saleh Ahmed, Mohammad Shahadat Hossain , 2013. “Complementarities between monetary and spending regimes for socioeconomic sustainability”. International Journal Management S 20 (1), 1–39.
- Supian Mat Salleh, Noreha Halid and Suhaili Al-Ma’amun. (2013). “ “Government Spending, Intrinsic Motivation And Fertility”, Handbook on the Economic, Finance and Management Outlooks, pg 244-254, Proceedings Book of ICEFMO, 2013, Malaysia.
- Noreha Halid & A.M. Hafizi. 2012. “Gold Investment in Malaysia: Its Operations and Contemporary Applications”. Proceeding of 3rd Global Islamic Marketing Conference, Cairo 17-18 December 2012, Egypt.
- A.M. Hafizi, Noreha Halid & Muhammad Suhaini. 2012. “Gold investment and its contemporary applications: a case study on Malaysia.” Proceedings of The Conference in Malaysian Islamic Economics and Finance (CMIEF 2012) : Islamic Personal Financial Planning And Wealth Management, National University of Malaysia, Bangi, Malaysia. Pg 109-128. ISBN: 978-983-3198-73-3
- A.M. Hafizi, Noreha Halid, Muhammad Suhaini & Hawati Janor, 2012. “Prospects, challenges and shariah issues of gold investment in Malaysia.” 1st KIAS-EKONIS International Workshop in Islamic Economics and Finance Revitalization and Organic Integration of Islamic Economic Institutions
- A.M. Hafizi, Noreha Halid, Muhammad Suhaini & Hawati Janor, 2012. “Gold Investment in Malaysia: Prospects and Challenges” EBES 2012 Istanbul Conference May 24-26, 2012 pg1152-1168. Istanbul, Turkey.
- Noreha Halid & Radziah Abdul Latiff, 2011. “Developing A Referrence rate Based on The Real Sector: A case of Malaysia.” International Conference On Banking And Finance Perspectives April 13-15, 2011. Famagusta, North Cyprus.
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid, Izani Ibrahim, 2010. Beyond the Purchasing Power Parity:Linking Goods and Assets Market Using Time Varying Cointegration Approach . Pascasidang Bengkel Pembentangan Artikel untuk Penerbitan Jurnal, Fakulti Ekonomi dan Pengurusan, UKM
- Noreha Halid, Hawati Janor & Izani Ibrahim, 2009, “Beyond Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Varying Approach”, 11th International Business Research Conference, Sydney, Australia.
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid & Izani Ibrahim, 2009. “The purchasing power parity in asean-5 countries: a time varying cointegration approach.” Prosiding 5th International Conference on Global Research on Economics and Business, Kuala Lumpur.
- Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi, Mohamed Hisham Yahya, Hawati Janor, Abu Hassan Shaari, Noreha Halid, 2009, “The Effect Of Oil Price Volatility On Asian Stock Market Performance – Evidence From Bursa Malaysia And Philippine Stock Exchange,” The 2nd EuroMed Academy of Business Annual Conference, Salerno Italy.
- Noreha Halid, 2008, “Modeling of Imperfect Goods and Financial Market integration and Current Account in an Interest Free Open Economy” Prosiding ‘International Workshop on Islamic Economics: Exploring the Islamic Economics Theory’, Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
- Noreha Halid & Hawati Janor, 2008, “Beyond The Purchasing Power Parity: Exchange Rates, Prices And Interest Rates in ASEAN-5 Countries”, Prosiding ‘International Conference: Developing Regional Economy Through Networking: Role of SMEs’, Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
- Noreha Halid, Fauzias Mat Nor & Hawati Janor, 2007, “Purchasing Power Parity: Testing for Cointegration among exchange rates, price and interest rates for major ASEAN Countries. Prosiding ‘Malaysian Finance Association 9th Annual Conference, Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Noreha Halid, Fauzias Mat Nor & Hawati Janor, 2007, “Purchasing Power Parity: The Linkages between Goods and Assets Markets in ASEAN countries”. Prosiding ‘International Conference Business and Information’. Tokyo, Japan.
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid & Muhammad Zain, 2005. “The Long Run Fisher Effect in Malaysia: An ARDL Bounds Test”. Prosiding ‘Malaysian Finance Association Annual Conference’, Primula Beach Resort , Terengganu.
- Hawati Janor, Noreha Halid & Aisyah Abd Rahman, 2005. ”Does Stock Market Predict Economic Growth: Evidence from Malaysia”. Prosiding ’International Conference Banking & Finance-6th International Conference Financial Management: Business, Banking & Finance in Emerging Markets’, Amber Baltic Hotel, Miedzyzdroje, Poland. Aisyah Abd. Rahman, Noreha Halid, Hawati Janor, 2005. The ARDL Test of Long Run Relationship between Reserve Requirement and Money Supply in Malaysia. Prosiding ’6th Asian Academy of Management Conference: Emerging Asian Economy-Local Strategies, Global Impact’, Ipoh, Perak.
- Noreha Halid & Hawati Janor. (2012). Pariti Kuasa beli dalam Era Globasisasi (Purchasing power parity in globalisation era). A chapter in Teori, Penyelidikan dan Praktis dalam Pengurusan Perniagaan (Theories, Researches and Practices in Business Management) edited by Zafir Mohd Makhbul, Ruzita Abdul Rahim & Norjaya Mohd Yasin. 10: 203-217 ISBN.
- Shahida Shahimi, Norain Mod Asri, Mohd Adib Ismail, Norlida Hanim Mohd Salleh, Wook Endut, Md. Zyadi Md. Tahir, Noreha Halid. (2012). Makroeconomi.Cengage Learning Asia Pte Ltd. ISBN 9789670357102.
- Noreha Halid, Mohammad Saleh Ahmed & Masudul Alam Choudhury, (2011). Islamic Circular Causation Relations Using Malaysian Data on Money and Real GDP. A chapter in Economics and Finance:An Epistemological Inquiry by Masudul Alam Choudhury. Contributions to Economic Analysis, Volume 291. Emerald Book. ISBN 9780857247216.
Dr. Umara Noreen
- Noreen, U., & Saif, M.I., (2011). Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Poverty eradication at Household and Enterprise Levels through Microfinance LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Christie Onwujuba-Dike
- Sajjad,F, Noreen, U, &Zaman, K.,(2013). Impact of Derivatives on Financial Services Sector and Risk Management, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 18 (6): 748-758.
- Riaz, F, Noreen, U, Khan, Y.M.,(2013) Determinants of Firm’s Leverage – Evidence from Pakistan’s Engineering Sector, American Journal of Scientific Research, 88, 16-28.
- Iqbal, J. & Noreen, U. (2013) Impact of macro-economic variables with exchange rate fluctuations; A study of 12 developed countries representing each continent, Pensee Journal, 75(10), 370-384.
- Malik,S,U, Aftab,M, Noreen,U.,(2013) Distress Risk and Stock Returns in An Emerging Market, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 4(17)
- Mumtaz, R., Rauf, A, S., Ahmed, B., Noreen, U., (2013) Capital Structure and Financial Performance: Evidence from Pakistan (Kse 100 Index) Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research 3(4)113-119.
- Shahab-Ud-Din., Noreen, U.,and Girma Tilahun., (2012). Ownership Mix And Firm’s Risk Taking Behavior: Evidence From Pakistani Capital Market in International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management. 3(3) 10-14.
- M. Khalid Sohail, Abdul Raheman, Ummara Noreen, Bashir Ahmed Fida and Bushra Zulfiqar, (2012) " Index Re-composition Effects: Comparison of Different Models” Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research. 2(4) 3294-3301.
- Rehaman, A., Sohail, K.M., Noreen, U., Zulfiqar, B., (2012). Oil prices fluctuations and Stock Returns-A study on Asia Pacific Countries in American Journal of Scientific Research. 43, 97-106.
- Sheikh, J., & Noreen. U., (2012). Validity of Efficient Market Hypothesis: Evidence from UK in African Journal of Business Management. 6(2), 514-520
- Noreen, U., Imran, R., Zaheer, A., and. Saif, M. I., (2011). Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: A Case of Pakistan. World Applied Sciences Journal .12 (6) 877-883.
- Imran,R., Zaheer,A., and Noreen. U.,(2011). Transformational Leadership as a Predictor of Innovative Work Behavior: Moderated by Gender World Applied Sciences Journal .14 (5) 750-759
- Noreen, U., Awan, S., & Saleem, S. (2010). Investor preferences for FDI in Asian countries after financial crises (2007 to present) in International Bulletin of Business Administration. (9) 106-119
- Noreen, U., Khan, S., & Abbas, Q. (2009). International working Capital Practices in Paksitan. International Journal of Finance and Economics. (32) 160-170
- Noreen, U., Abid, H., & Saif.M.I. (2008). Ready to E-Bank: Adoption of E-banking and E-readiness in customers among commercials banks in Pakistan. Pakistan Management Review, Vol.XLIV No.4, pp.7-20
Dr. NADISAH ZAKARIA
- Onwujuba-Dike, C Asset Ownership, Entrepreneurial Education, and Public Policy: Addressing the Problem of Poverty Among Women and Youth in West Africa. 2007
- Onwujuba-Dike, C Workforce Diversity: Implication for the African-American Male Labor Force Participation Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. 1998
- Onwujuba-Dike, C; Lynch, T., and Hannaron. “Strategies to Avoid Losses in Local Government Investment Pools” in Public Budgeting and Finance, 2002.
- Onwujuba-Dike, “Cash Management Practices in Louisiana Municipal Governments” in Journal of Budgeting and Financial Management, June 2000
- Onwujuba-Dike, Effect of Cash Management Practices on Return on Investment in Louisiana Municipal Review, September 1999
- Onwujuba-Dike, “Financial Strategies and Challenges in Nonprofit Organizations in Africa”: African Social Science Review, August 2001
- Onwujuba-Dike, C., Allan Russell, Adel Jendi, Deborah Wooldridge “Employment Localization in the Private Sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi: Findings and Recommendations. Funded by the government of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed,s Office. Zayed University Center for Family and Community Research and Development Center for Media Training and Research, June 2003
- Onwujuba-Dike, C., Women and National Policy Making in the United Arab Emirates Funded by Zayed University, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Zayed University Community Research and Development Center May 2004
- Onwujuba-Dike, C., Reginal E. Vance. “An Assessment of National Park Visitors’ Expectations and their Experiences Funded by the US National Park Service, Washington DC., Urban Recreation and Research Center, Nelson Mandela School of Public Policy and Urban Studies, Southern University and A & M, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. 2000
- Onwujuba-Dike, C, “Economic Efficiencies in Empowering Community Organizations For Sustainable Development” in Leadership and Economic Studies, Editor, Dr. Adel Safty. 2004
- Onwujuba-Dike, C. Workshop Material on “Economic Empowerment of Women: Zimbabwe Project:” Sponsored by the US Department of States The Office of the National League of Women Voter Washington DC. 2000
- Onwujuba-Dike, C “Examining the Profiles and Role of Nonprofit organization in the Development of the United Arab Emirates.” Funded by Zayed University, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Zayed University Community Research and Development Center May 2004
- Onwujuba-Dike, C Volunteerism in the United Arab Emirates Zayed University, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Published in Alkajeez Times, 2005
- Corporate Citizenship, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates Onwujuba-Dike, C. “Cross-Sectoral Alliances: An Imperative for Sustainable Development.” Seventh Annual leadership Forum Proceedings, Istanbul, Turkey, September, 2005
International Refereed Journal:
Zakaria, N. and Arnold, G.C. (2012). Do Malaysian Spin-offs Create Value? Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 4 (1), pp. 151-172.
Zakaria, N. and Arnold, G.C. (2012). Do Malaysian focus-increasing spin-offs create value? Asian Academy of Management of Journal of Accounting and Finance, Vol. 8 (1), pp. 91-123.
Foong, S. S., Zakaria, N., & Tan, H. B. (2007). Firm Performance and Dividend-related factors: The case of Malaysia. Labuan Bulletin of International Business and Finance, 5, pp. 98-111.
Zakaria, N. and Arnold, G.C (2011). Do Malaysian spin-offs create value? Proceedings of the Northern British Accounting and Finance Association. University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom: BAFA.
Zakaria, N. and Arnold, G.C (2009). Value Destruction in Corporate Spin-Offs. Salford Postgraduate Annual Research Conference. University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom: SPRC.
Zakaria, N., Aafaqi, B., and Tan, H. B. (2005, November). The relationship of capital structure and corporate performance of firms in the trading/services and plantation sectors in Malaysia. Proceeding of International Conference in Economic and Finance, pp. 277-286. University of Malaysia Sabah, Sabah, Malaysia: ICEF.
Other Intellectual Contribution:
Zakaria, N. and Arnold, G.C (2011). Do Malaysian politically-linked spin-offs create value? Working Paper, Salford Business School , Manchester, United Kingdom.
Zakaria, N. (2002). Relationship between dividend stability, dividend yield, changes in dividend yield with stock returns of firms in trading/services and plantation sectors in Malaysia. Unpublished MBA thesis, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. NAJIA SAQIB
- Banking sector liberalization and Economic growth of Pakistan. Journal of Business Economics and Management, acceptance letter in hand and published in Vol. 17 (1) February 2016.
- The Transformation of Financial System and Its Impact on Consumers: Case Study of Pakistan, Journal of Applied Finance and Banking (JAFB) Vol. 5 (1), November 2014.
- Institutional Performers for Processing Infrastructure Reforms for SMEs. Business & Entrepreneurship Journal (BEJ), Vol.3 (2), November 2014.
- The effect of exchange rate fluctuation on Trade Balance; Empirical evidence from Saudi Arabia Economy. Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, Vol. 4 (1), January 2014.
- Impact of development and efficiency of financial sector on economic growth; Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries. Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, Vol. 3 (3), June 2013.
- Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth. Journal of Advances in Management and Applied Economic, Vol. 3 (1), 2013.
- Exchange Rate Volatility and its Effect on Pakistan’s Export Volume. Journal of Advances in Management and Applied Economic, Vol. 2 (4), 2012.
- Financial Sector Reforms and Macroeconomic Performance: Policy Simulations Based on Financial Macroeconomic Model for Pakistan. International Journal of Economics Perspectives (IJEP), Vol. 5 (3), September 2011.
- Significance of Human Capital for Economic Growth. NICE Research Journal, Vol. 4, 2011.
- Increasing Cost of Municipal Water: A Case Study of Pakistan. NICE Research Journal, Vol. 3, 2010.
- Effects of Financial Sector’s Development and Financial Sector’s Efficiency on Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Developing and Developed Countries. International Journal of Economics Perspectives (IJEP), Vol. 4 (2), June 2010.
- Financial Development and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan. The Asian Economic Review, April Issue, 2009.