Associate Professor Dr Zainurin bin Dahari
• Noor Hazilah Abd Manaf, Suharni Maulan, Husnayati Hussin, Puteri Nemie Jahn Kassim, Rokiah Alavi & Zainurin B. Dahari (2017), “A framework for service quality, value, satisfaction and future intention in medical tourism by using PLS-SEM”,
Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts (JTHCA), Volume 9, Issue 3, pp. ISBN: 1985-8914, eISSN: 2590-3837
• Zainurin B. Dahari, Husam A. Kokash and Fadilah Sulaiman (2017), “Can Price Sway Children Preference? Preliminary Experiment among Malay Children”,
International Review of Management and Marketing, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 492-498 ISSN: 2146-4405, Scopus Indexed
• Zainurin B. Dahari, M.Abduh and Kim-Shyan Fam (2015), “Measuring Service Quality in Islamic Banking: Using Importance and Performance Analysis Approach”,
Asian Journal of Business Research, Vol.5, No. 1, pp. 15-28, ISSN: 1178-8933,
Australia Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List – Updated by 25/4/2017 – Rating C
• Noor Hazilah Abd Manaf, Husnayati Hussin, Puteri Nemie Jahn Kassim, Rokiah Alavi & Zainurin B. Dahari (2015), “Medical Tourism Service Quality: Finally Some Empirical Findings”,
Journal of Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Vol. 26, Issue 9-10, pp. 1017-1028 Australia Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List – Updated by 25/4/2017 – Rating C ISI and Scopus Indexed
• Noor Hazilah Abd Manaf, Husnayati Hussin, Puteri Nemie Jahn Kassim, Rokiah Alavi and Zainurin B. Dahari (2015), “Country Perspective on Medical Tourism: The Malaysian Experience”,
Journal of Leadership in Health Services, Vol.28, No. 1, pp. 43-56, ISSN: 1751-1879,
Australia Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List – Updated by 25/4/2017 – Rating C Scopus Indexed
• A.Othman, M.Mohin and Zainurin B. Dahari (2013), “Professionalization of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Learning from the Basic Teaching Methodology (BTMC) Programme offered by selected Malaysian Public Universities”.
Asean Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (AJTLHE), Vol.5, No.2, pp.60 – 74, ISSN:1985-5826
• M.Abduh, S.Kassim and Zainurin B. Dahari (2013),”Factors Influencing Switching Behaviour of Islamic Bank Customers in Malaysia”,
Journal of Islamic Finance, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 012-019, ISSN: 2289-2117 (Online)
• Zainurin B. Dahari and Asif Khurshid (2013), “Money Awareness among Malay Children (EDUKIOMONEY): An Exploratory Study in Malaysia”,
International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 4, No. 6, pp. 226-235. ISSN: 2219-1933 (Print), 2219-6021 (Online).
• Zainurin B. Dahari and Asif Mian (2012), “Money Knowledge among Malay Children: An Exploratory Study”, 5th Annual EuroMed Academy of Business Conference Proceedings,
Glion-Montreux, Switzerland, 4-5th October, 2012, pp. 158-173, Organized by EuroMed Business Research Institute, ISBN: 978-9963-634-76-7
ISI Indexed Conference Proceedings
• Johan De Jager and Zainurin B. Dahari (2012), “Selected Pre-Flight Expectations in the Air Transportation Industry – A Comparison between South Africa and Malaysia”,
World Applied Sciences Journal (WASJ), Vol. 20, No. 8, pp. 1123 - 1132 ISSN: 1818 4952, ISI and Scopus Indexed
• Muhamad Abduh, Salina Bt. Kassim and Zainurin B. Dahari (2012), “Customer Satisfaction and Switching Behavior in Islamic Banking: Evidence from Indonesia”,
Journal of School of Doctoral Studies (European Union), No.4, pp. 209 – 215, ISSN (Online): 1918-8730 Printed: 1918-8722
• Muhamad Abduh, Zainurin B. Dahari and M.A.Omar (2012), “Bank Customer Classification in Indonesia: Logistic Regression vis-à-vis Artificial Neural Network”,
World Applied Sciences Journal (WASJ), Vol. 18, No. 7, pp. 933 - 938 ISSN: 1818 4952, ISI and Scopus Indexed
• Zainurin B Dahari (2017), “Brief Lifestyle of Malay Adolescents”,
3rd Asia International Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 9th -10th December 2017.
• Husnayati Hussin, Noor Hazilah Abd Manaf, Rokiah Alavi, Zainurin B. Dahari and Puteri Nemie Jahn Kassim (2013), "A framework for service quality, value, satisfaction and future intention in medical tourism by using PLS-SEM",
Global Tourism Conference, Primula Beach Hotel, Terengganu, Malaysia, 19 - 22 July 2017.
• Zainurin bin Dahari, Fadilah Sulaiman and Husam A. Kokash (2015), “Can Price Sway Children Preference? Preliminary Experiment among Malay Children”,
World Business, Finance, and Management Conference 2015, Auckland, New Zealand, 14-15th December 2015.
• Husnayati Hussin, Noor Hazilah Abd Manaf, Rokiah Alavi, Zainurin B. Dahari and Puteri Nemie Jahn Kassim (2013), “Health Tourism: Do Malaysian Websites Meet Users’ Expectation?
GITMA International Conference 2013, Kuala Lumpur, 16-18th June 2013.
• Noor Hazilah Abd Manaf, Husnayati Hussin, Puteri Nemie Jahn Kassim, Rokiah Alavi and Zainurin B. Dahari (2013), “Medical Tourism in Malaysia: An Empirical Perspective”,
Terengganu International Tourism Conference – Enriching Nature, Culture and Heritage for Future, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia, August 23rd to 24th 2013.
• Norhizan binti Rosli, Kalthom binti Abdullah, Zainurin B. Dahari & Ahasanul Haque (2013), “Awareness towards Green marketing Among Malaysian Consumers”,
MAG Scholar Global Business, Marketing and Tourism Conference, Dubai, Nov. 11th till 14th 2013.
• Asif Khurshid, Zainurin B. Dahari & Sahari Nordin (2013), “The Impact of Socialization on Convenience Product Consumption among Young Malay Consumer”,
MAG Scholar Global Business, Marketing and Tourism Conference, Dubai, Nov. 11th till 14th 2013.
• Asif Mian and Zainurin B. Dahari (2012), “Money Ethical Scale Among Young Consumer”,
4th Asia Euro Conference 2012; Exploring Multidisciplinary Approaches, Kuala Lumpur, 28th Nov. to 1st Dec. 2012. Organized by Taylor’s University Malaysia and University of Toulousse.
• Salina Kassim, Zainurin B. Dahari & Muhamad Abduh (2012), “Customer Switching Behaviour in Islamic Banking Services, International Borneo Business Conference 2012 (IBBC 2012), 20th and 21st Dec. 2012, Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia. Organized by University Malaysia Sabah and University Malaysia Sarawak.
• Muhamad Abduh, Salina Kassim and Zainurin B. Dahari, (2012), “Factors Influence Switching Behavior of Islamic Bank Customers: Does Syariah Issue Matter? In: Islamic Banking, Accounting, and Finance Conference 2012, 2-3 October, 2012, University Science Islam Malaysia (USIM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Johan De Jager and Zainurin B. Dahari (2012), “Selected Pre-Flight Expectations in the Air Transportation Industry – A Comparison between South Africa and Malaysia”, Australian and New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA) Conference, Organized by University South Australia, Adelaide, Australia, 12th till 14th April 2012.
Associate Professor Dr. Abdul Rahim Abu Bakar
• Abu Bakar, A.R., Ahmad, S.Z., Wright, N., & Skoko, H. (2017). The propensity to business startup: evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) data in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies. 9 (3), 263-285. (Scopus Index)
• Abu Bakar, A.R. & Ahmed, Z.U. (2015). Technology motivation in e - marketing adoption among Malaysian manufacturers. Journal of Transnational Management, 20 (2). Taylor & Francis Publications. (Scopus Index)
• Abu Bakar, A. R. (2015). Guest Editor Preface, Special Issue: Human Resource and Behaviour Intention,
Journal of Global Business Advancement, 8 (3). Inderscience Publications. (Scopus Index)
• Abu Bakar, A.R., Bahaudin, G.M. & Medjedel, A. (2015). Ethical Maturity Scores of Future Arab Business Leaders based on Gender, Age, Seniority, Management, and Ethics Training. Open Ethics and Law Journal.
• Abu Bakar, A.R., Ahmad, S.Z. & Buchanan, F.R. (2015). Trans-generational success of family businesses, Journal of International Business and Entrepreneurship Development, (Inderscience Publications) (Scopus Index)
• Ahmad, S.Z., Xavier, S.R. & Abu Bakar, A.R. (2014). Examining entrepreneurial intention through cognitive approach using Malaysia GEM data. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 27 (3). (Emerald Publications). (ISI Index-IF: 1.192)
• Ahmad, S.Z., Abu Bakar, A.R., Faziharudean, T.M. & Mohamad Zaki, K. A. (2014). An empirical study of factors affecting e-commerce adoption among small-and medium-sized enterprises in developing country: evidence from Malaysia. Information Technology for Development (ISI Index-IF: 1.333). DOI: 10.1080/02681102.2014.899961
• Abu Bakar, A.R. (2014). Determining the self-service technology adoption in Saudi Arabia: A multi- industry approach. International Journal of Marketing Studies, 6 (3), 111-125. (EBSCOhost Index)
• Abu Bakar, A. R., Abdul Talib, A.R. and Hashim, F. (2014). Restoring service quality, satisfaction and loyalty in higher education institutions through market orientation. Special Issue on Advances in Global Business Practice, Journal of Global Business Advancement, 7 (1), 88-107. DOI: 10.1504/JGBA.2014.058885. Inderscience Publications. (Scopus Index)
• Abu Bakar, A.R. (2014). Customer store loyalty in the context of customer perceived value in Saudi Arabia. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 5 (12), 442-460.
• Hashim, F. & Abu Bakar, A. R. (2014). Guest Editors’ introductory article. Special issue on advances in global business practice, Journal of Global Business Advancement, 7 (1), 1-3. Inderscience Publications. (Scopus Index)
• Abu Bakar, A. R. & Abdul-Talib, Asmat-Nizam (2013). A Case study of an internationalization process of aprivate higher education institution in Malaysia. GadjahMada International Journal of Business, 15 (3), 1-
20. (Scopus Index) (Elsevier).
• Azid, T., Alamasi, A. & Abu Bakar, A. R. (2013). Labor market in the environment of tawhidi methodology, Humanomics, 29 (4), 276-292. (Scopus Index-IF:0.53).
• Abu Bakar, A. R.; Alotaibi, N. & Othman, A.R. (2013).Customer net value: a service gap perspective from Saudi Arabia. Global Journal of Business Research, 7 (4), 19-33.
• Abu Bakar, A. R. & Hussin, S.R. (2013). What constitutes an Islamic retailer? Islamic store attributes from the perspective of Islamic marketing principles. International Journal of Sales, Retailing and Marketing, 2 (2), 74-84. (Cabell’s Directory)
• Azid, T. & Abu Bakar, A. R. (2012). Is Islamic microfinance more desirable? A question in Islamic Microfinance Enterprise: Untapped Potential. Page 21-33; Published by Alharran Consultancy House Limited. New Zealand. ISBN 978-0-473-23404-1.
• Abdul Rahim, A.B. & Fariza, H. (2012). Fuelling Indonesians: Window of Opportunity or Regrets? (Case Study) In Ilan Alon and Eugene Jaffe (2012), Global Marketing, Irwin/McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.(USA)
• Abu Bakar, A.R., Alotaibi, B. and Abdul Talib, A.N. (2013). Self-Service Technology Adoption in Saudi Arabia: A Value Approach. AGBA 10th Annual World Congress, Bangkok, Thailand. June 15-17, 2013.
• Sukhabot, S., Abu Bakar, A.R. and Mohd Salleh, S. (2013). Brand Image and Consumers Self-Image Congruency: A Study of Thailand’s OTOP. AGBA 10th Annual World Congress, Bangkok, Thailand. June 15-17, 2013.
• Hussin, S.R. and Abu Bakar, A. R. (2012). Attributes of Islamic Retailing, WCIT2012: World Conference on Islamic Thought. Perak, Malaysia. 2012, 11-12th September, Malaysia
• Hasnan, N., Hashim, F. and Abu Bakar, A.R. (2012). Knowledge Management in MSC Companies, 21st
International Conference on Management of Technology, Hsinchu, Taiwan, March 18-22, 2012.
Assistant Professor Dr. Amira Khattak
• Khattak, A., Haworth, N., Stringer, C., & Benson-Rea, M. (2017). Is Social Upgrading Occurring in South Asia’s Apparel Industry? Critical Perspectives on International Business, 13(3), 226-243.
• Khattak, A., & Stringer, C. (2017). Environmental Upgrading in Pakistan’s Sporting Goods Industry in Global Value Chains: A Question of Progress? Business & Economic Review, 9(1), 43-64.
• Kashif M., & Khattak, A. (2017). Ethical Intentions among Front Line Employees Working in the US Based Fast Food Chains in Pakistan: The Moderating Role of Love of Money, British Food Journal, 119(7), 1547-1561.
• Islam, M. T., Khattak, A., & Stringer, C. (2017). A Governance Deficit in the Apparel Industry in Bangladesh: Solutions to the Impasse? In Governing Corporate Social Responsibility in the Apparel Industry after Rana Plaza (pp. 111-145). Palgrave Macmillan US.
• Subhan, F., & Khattak. A. (2017). What Constitutes the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) Market? Institute of Business Administration International Conference on Marketing (IBA-ICM), 350-356.
• Khattak, A., & Stringer, C. (2016). The Role of Suppliers in the Greening of GVCs: Evidence from the Sri Lankan Apparel Industry. In Handbook of Research on Green Economic Development Initiatives and Strategies (pp. 539-559). IGI Global.
• Khattak, A., Stringer, C., Benson-Rea, M., & Haworth, N. (2015). Environmental Upgrading of Apparel Firms in Global Value Chains: Evidence from Sri Lanka, Competition & Change: The Journal of Global Business and Political Economy, 19(4), 317-335.
• Abbas, S. G., Yousafzai, M. T., & Khattak, A. (2015). Internationalization of Universities: Challenges, Threats and Opportunities for Third World Countries. Dialogue, 10(4), 378- 389.
Assistant Professor Dr. Sharifah Fatimah Syed Ahmad
• Pengiran-Kahar, Dayangku Ida Nurul-Fitri; Syed-Ahmad, Sharifah Fatimah; Bruel, Lisbet and Murphy, Jamie (2013), "The Hijab: A Tourism Image in the Arab World," Man & Society Journal, 23, 47-65.
• Syed-Ahmad, Sharifah Fatimah; Musa, Ghazali; Klobas, Jane Elisabeth and Murphy, Jamie (2013) "Audience Response to Travel Photos and Arab Destination Image," Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing, 30, 161-164.
• Syed-Ahmad, Sharifah Fatimah; Murphy, Jamie, and Nadeem, Iqra (2017), "Shared Travel Photos and Videos in Saudi Arabia," Forthcoming in the 15th Asia-Pacific CHRIE Conference (APacCHRIE), Bali, May.
• Hassim, Kamarul Fairuz; and Syed-Ahmad, Sharifah Fatimah (2015), “New Managerialism and Organizational Commitment: Impact towards Employees’ Work Performance in a Malaysian Public University,” Kuala Lumpur International Business and Social Science Research Conference 2015, Kuala Lumpur, August.