The Prince Sultan University recognizes the importance of a strong athletics program. In addition to the physical education courses which are part of the General Education program, the PHER Department supervises a full program of intramural sports in which all students and employees are encouraged to participate.
The program continues throughout the school year and includes some major competitive sports.
- To serve as an extension or laboratory ground of the required or instructional program.
- To motivate students to exercise after academic school hours.
- To provide opportunity for hours of rigorous activity essential for normal growth and development.
- To provide supervision for competition.
- To serve as an opportunity to help broaden the base of recruitment for potential PSU varsity players.
|Academic Clubs||Non-Academic Clubs|
|Financial Management Club||Tennis Club|
|Integrity Club||Reading Club|
|Computer Club||Trip Club|
|Structural Engineering Club||Oawn: Volunteering Club|
|Marketing Club||Creativity & Entrepreneurship Club|
|Production & Manufacturing Engineering Club||Cultural Club|
| ||Revolution of Technological Club|
| ||English Club|
| ||Poetry Club|
| ||Cinema Club|
| ||Development Club|
| ||Theater Club|