EXEMPLARY MOODLE COURSE AWARDS
The Exemplary Moodle course Awards is designed to highlight Moodle resources that stand out as examples of good practice which have positively engaged students and to reflect the wide range of innovative learning design that exists across the Faculty.
- Candidates for the award must be Full-Time faculty at Prince Sultan University.
- You are allowed to enter one course only in the awards. - Your other courses will be taken into consideration. - Winners are not allowed to apply again.
- Your course may be in English or Arabic language.
- Your course must include at least 7 engaging activities (e.g. forums, quizzes, Surveys, chat, calendar , … etc). In addition, the frequency & quality of activity use will be taken into consideration.
- Your courses will be judged based on how frequent the site was used and the quality of the content.
2018-2019 Application deadline
TO BE ANNOUNCED..
Prizes Cash Prizes worth 15,000 SR are waiting for you!
1 st place: 1 Winner
2nd place: 2 Winners
3rd place: 4 Winners