As editor of the PSU Research Review: An International Journal I cordially invite you to submit a paper for consideration for publication in this multi-disciplinary, double-blind peer-reviewed journal.
PSU Research Review: An International Journal (PRR) aims to cultivate and share knowledge and ideas about contemporary research. Drawing on a wide range of theoretical and methodological approaches, the journal particularly produces a rich stream of conceptual and applied research focused on practical developments in various fields. The quality of the work, the nature of the contribution, and reproducibility of the results are the key determinants in the publication decision.
PRR is targeted at academics and practitioners in both public and private sector organizations. The journal promotes the exchange of knowledge, experience and new ideas between researchers and practitioners and encourages a multi-disciplinary approach. The journal publishes original research findings, critical literature review, case studies, and commentaries from the leading international experts in the field
A Leading International Journal
“PSU Research Review is the only journal published by Emerald to have 162 members on the editorial team from 44 countries, representing vast diversification and embodying a global philosophy. This extensive team reflects the journal's ethos of quality research from anyone, anywhere and promotes truly global collaboration." - Jade Turvey, Publisher, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, UK
- Editorial Members represent 130 Universities and 15 Institutes
- Editorial members are from World Leading Universities (e.g. Harvard, Oxford, Columbia, MIT, Cornell, LSE, Hull, Sydney, Helsinki, HEC Paris, Melbourne, Loughborough, Portsmouth, Glasgow, Surrey, Hong Kong, Pittsburgh, VU University Amsterdam, Tennessee State, Georgia, Kansas, Case Western Reserve, Auckland, Massey, Calgary, Toronto, Manitoba, NTU etc.)
- Institutions (e.g. World Bank, ICAEW, IMA, IREG [UNESCO], International Association of Universities (IAU), DIFC Courts, RFI Foundation, Knowledge Solutions, EFRAG, The National Institute of Chemistry (NIC), BitOasis, Ernst & Young)
- 91 Editors (68 Chief Editors and 23 Associate Editors) from reputed 80 Journals & 2 Book Series
- World Elite Journal Editors in our Editorial Board:
✔ Journal of Accounting & Economics – Editor, Professor S.P. Kothari, MIT, USA
✔ Academy of Management Review – Associate Editor, Professor Hugh Willmott, City University London, UK
✔ Journal of International Business Studies – Consulting Editor, Professor Hemant Merchant, University of South Florida St. Petersburg, USA
✔ Information Systems Journal – Editor in Chief, Professor Philip Powell, Birkbeck, University of London, UK
✔ IEEE Wireless Communications – Editor, Professor Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA
✔ IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation – Associate Editor, Professor Graham Kendall, University of Nottingham, UK
✔ Studies in Higher Education – Editor, Professor V. Lynn Meek, University of Melbourne, Australia
Issues covered by PSU Research Review: An International Journal include, but are not limited to:
- Business (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management)
- Computer Science
Both empirical and theoretical contributions on the theme as well as practitioner focused submissions will be considered suitable for publication.
Papers submitted to the journal will undergo a typical double blind review process. All submissions must be in English.
Submissions to PRR are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/prr. Full information and guidance on using ScholarOne Manuscripts is available at the Emerald ScholarOne Manuscripts Support Centre. Manuscripts should be prepared following the journal's author guidelines.
- Business and Law
Paper Submission Deadline: 9 December
Anticipated Publication Date: 30 March
- Computer Science and Engineering
Paper Submission Deadline: 9 May
Anticipated Publication Date: 30 August
- Education & Humanities (Language and Translation)
Paper Submission Deadline: 9 July
Anticipated Publication Date: 30 December
Although submission date is indicated, it is recommended that authors send an abstract to the editors prior to submission to ensure the relevance and receive preliminary feedback in good time before the submission deadline.
For further information, please contact the Editor-in-Chief
Dr Mohammad Nurunnabi SFHEA FRSA FAIA(Acad)
Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia