The following rules were implemented at PSU regarding the electronic learning and grading scheme for this exceptional semester.
- No actual final exam will be conducted.
- The following criteria for the Pass/Fail system for all courses will be applied:
- NP (no grade-pass) Pass with no effect on GPA: Will not count towards the students' GPA.
- NF (no grade-fail) Fail with no effect on GPA: Will not count towards the students' GPA and will need to retake the course.
- All virtual classes will continue until April 30th and attendance for all students is required.
- The alternative assessments that were shared last week are the approved assessments for the semester exams and the overall assessments.
- The assessments for all Master programs follow the same criteria that have been mentioned above.
- Students who started their COOP in September 2019 will have the change to present their COOP presentation via GOOGLE Meet, to obtain their letter grad, after arranging it with their PSU COOP advisor/chairperson.