Program Vision and Mission
The Interior Design program aims to provide the job market with professionals who contribute positively to society and enhance the quality of inhabited spaces.
The Interior Design is an interdisciplinary program focuses on spatial design at various scales and aspires to offer a high-quality learning platform where modern design technology is integrated with evidence-based research and environmental awareness. Our program strives to prepare graduates who are culturally competent, ethical professionals and creatively contribute to the local and international development of society.
- Advocate professional business practices of the interior design profession
- Employ a higher level of design philosophy, research and practice knowledge among students
- Encourage innovation in design with emphasis on the human and built environment relationship
- Program graduates for promising professional careers domestically and internationally
- Promote effective communication and team collaboration on faculty and student’s’ level
- Raise awareness towards designer's ethical responsibilities to the society