- General Rules
General Rules - C4C program
- Students would take the program during the first month of their coop Journey.
- Undergraduate students who are not interested in taking the certification program may continue with their Coop as usual.
- Certification exam for Master students is optional.
- The courses for certification(C 4 C) is a one month intensive practical skill based training program for senior students from College of Computer and Information Sciences(CCIS).
- Students will take three highly valuable and recognized International Certifications.
Training Program is fully supported by PSU.
- Exam voucher to be purchased by PSU students. Academic discount will be provided.
The exam voucher is valid for one year.
- Each student will have three chances to appear for every certification.
- Students may request to enroll in a free recap session before taking the exam.