M.S in Software Engineering Learning Outcomes
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
The ability to:
- Master the core body of knowledge of Software Engineering.
- Demonstrate an understanding of advanced knowledge of the practice of software engineering, from vision to analysis, design, implementation, validation and deployment.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Learn new models, techniques, and technologies as part of continuing professional development.
- Analyze a current software technologies and promote improvements and extensions.
- Differentiate between core knowledge in software engineering and other engineering disciplines (e.g. systems and computer engineering).
- Resolve conflicts in software project objectives in discovery of acceptable compromises including limitations of cost, time, and organization’s core business.
- Conduct research in specific software engineering in order to identify, analyze and solve related problems.