Program Learning Outcomes
THE ABILITY TO:
- apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- function on multidisciplinary teams.
- identity, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- understand of professional and ethical responsibility.
- communicate effectively.
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- knowledge of contemporary issues.
- use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.