PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Master of Business Administration, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of business theories and practices.
- Prepare written report of complex business issues and deliver those reports orally.
- Develop solutions and recommendations to business problems using an interdisciplinary approach.
- Generate strategic solutions demonstrating their leadership skills in approaching and solving business problems.
- Identify and analyze global business issues as well as local issues within a global framework.