Finance Program Advisory Board Members
The Finance Program Advisory Board (FAB) comprises leading members of the business community, senior professionals from industry, alumni and faculty members of the Department. The representatives from the industry should be recognized experts in the field or senior officials in their organizations. The primary objective of Finance Advisory Board is the development of active linkages with stakeholders in the profession who are able to provide:
- Guidance on the BS of Finance Program Curricula Management.
- Strategic plans and direction of the department aligning with market driven curricula.
- Identification of marketplace trends and needs.
- Awareness of evolving professional and societal needs and Saudi Vision 2030.
- Policy and Impactful Research on Saudi Arabia, and Global Markets.