PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Our students will:
- demonstrate their written communication skills through project reports, assignments and essays submitted.
- describe practical solutions for marketing problems applying the theory in practice.
- exhibit their oral communication skills through presentations made for different courses
- effectively use technology in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data for projects assigned to them.
- identify ethical issues and provide solutions in business decision-making contexts.
- illustrate good knowledge of Marketing in different course assessments that they undergo.
- work effectively in teams as part of accomplishing group projects and tasks assigned to them.