PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting, graduates are expected to be able to:
- ability to communicate effectively in oral form.
- ability to communicate effectively in written form using modern technologies.
- apply analytical and critical thinking in business decision making.
- articulate relevant professional codes of conduct and ethical standards related to the practice of accounting,
- define the fundamental functions and conceptual underpinnings of accounting in Saudi Arabia and globally.
- synthesise business information and problems through application of technical accounting concepts
- understand group dynamics and become a contributing team member and apply the principles of leadership.