PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Finance, graduates are expected to be able to:
- analyze and solve financial cases quantitatively and qualitatively.
- convey ideas and concepts effectively through oral and written communications.
- demonstrate ability to lead and work effectively in teams.
- explain main concepts and models in finance.
- generate responsible and ethical financial decisions.
- utilize databases and software to make financial decision.