The Accounting Department aspires to become a center of excellence and innovation in accounting education and research in the Middle East.
The Accounting Department endeavors to provide quality education and pave the way for the graduates to pursue professional careers and postgraduate studies. The department aims to meet the growing needs of the stakeholders through commitments to ethical standards and continuous improvement in accordance with accepted practices of international professional accounting bodies.
- continue to strengthen global perspectives and internationalization.
- create students’ awareness of accounting program opportunities.
- create mutually beneficial community relationship that enhances student experiences.
- embed an agile curriculum that reflects the need of the profession.
- expand students’ awareness of accounting profession.
- maximize student experiences and employability.
- stakeholders engagement for operational efficiency.