PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management, graduates are expected to:
- Identify and define the core characteristic and fundamental functions of aviation management.
- State contemporary theories concerning essential aviation management functions, operations and procedures.
- Conceptualize and analyze complex, aviation management problems or issues.
- Formulate and justify appropriate aviation management strategies and solutions.
- Demonstrate understanding of ethical standards required of a professional aviation specialist.
- Show the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills in presenting and analyzing aviation management information.