PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Our students will:
- Illustrate good knowledge of Marketing in different course assessments that they undergo.
- Describe practical solutions for marketing problems applying the theory in practice.
- Demonstrate their written communication skills through project reports, assignments and essays submitted.
- Exhibit their oral communication skills through presentations made for different courses
- Effectively use technology in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data for projects assigned to them.
- Identify ethical issues and provide solutions in business decision-making contexts.
- Work effectively in teams as part of accomplishing group projects and tasks assigned to them.