PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Marketing, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Describe the marketing concepts applicable in the business environment.
- Relate the marketing concepts and real marketing practices in the industry.
- Differentiate the marketing strategies applicable in various sectors.
- Evaluate current marketing practices with the changes in the local and international business environment.
- Assess the practicality and suitability of marketing concepts in the specific context.
- Formulate and justify appropriate marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to express ideas explicitly.
- Use technology in data-gathering, analysis and dissemination of output.
- Indicative of understanding of universal ethical issues and standards.
- Produce novel ideas and/or design creative solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work collectively.
- Relate the global marketing practices to the local context.