PhD Internship Position at SSEL LAB On Smart Systems Engineering
|Prince Sultan University
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|October 15, 2023
|Open Until Filled
The Smart Systems Engineering Lab at PSU is a leading research lab dedicated to advancing the field of smart systems, robotics, and automation. Our interdisciplinary team of researchers works on cutting-edge projects that have real-world impact across various industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, and more.
We are excited to announce an interesting opportunity to join our dynamic and innovative team at the Smart Systems Engineering Lab at PSU. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the 6-Month Internship Position with an extensive experience in the following areas:
- IoT and Smart Cities Applications.
- Automation, Robotics, and AI/ML for Engineering Applications.
- Optical Communications, and 5G/6G technologies.
- Emerging Technologies in Smart Systems Engineering.
- Conduct research under the supervision of research lab leader.
- Publish in top ranked journals and conferences.
- Give seminars and trainings.
Eligibility: It is recommended that the PhD student is in last two years of his PhD and he made a noticeable progress.
Interested candidates should ensure availability of the following document and they should submit their application materials through this application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfolO4FS3Io6MCaQiRDtVJJJuzsGPkpUgLWx6wMFLcC2LrKmw/viewform?usp=pp_url
- A cover letter detailing your research interests, and relevant experience.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), including a list of publications.
- Provide a summary of your previous grant writing and project management experience.
- Provide a brief of your previous real hands-on research works and technical skills.
- A Competitive Monthly Salary between.
- A Hosting and Transportation.
- Pay publication fees in open access journals (only Q1, Q2).