Every institution follows certain rules and regulations in order for it to function successfully.
PSU Compliance Office ensures the institution functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its institutional goals. The office is also responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing the institutional policies, and advising the management on the possible risks.
- Management and Administration
- Professional Performance and Development
- Quality Assurance and Development
MEMBERS OF THE COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE
- Dr. Emna Chikhaoui, PSU Compliance Officer/Vice Dean, CL
- Dr. Jolly Sahni, Member/Director, Jubilation Office
- Ms. Roohi Jan, Member/Director, QAC - CW
- Mr. Victor Mendoza, Member/Director, EAAC - MC
- Mr. Shabir Hussain, Member/Associate Director, TLC
- Mr. Bryan Morales, Member/Assistant Director, EAAC - MC
- Mr. Mujahid Latif, Member/Coordinator, Recruitment Office
- Ms. Huda Alyemni, Member/Coordinator, HRO - CW