The College of Law at Prince Sultan University congratulates its law club team members for achieving 1st. place in the Pleading Competition organized by the Law Club of King Saud University in cooperation with the Saudi Bar Association.
The Pleading Competition was organized by the Law Club of King Saud University in cooperation with the Saudi Bar Association. The cases of the competition were in various branches of the law, such as the following:
There were two stages:
- Legal Memo’s stage
- Oral pleading stage
The legal memos phase began on 7/12/1441H.
The were four teams participating teams:
- Prince Sultan University Team
- Yamamah University Team
- King Saud University Team
- Princess Noura University Team
The first round was between the Prince Sultan University team and the Yamamah University team, and it was won by the Prince Sultan University team.
The second round was between the King Saud University team and the Princess Noura University team, and it was won by the King Saud University team
The final round was between the Prince Sultan University team and the King Saud University team. Our team won first place, scoring 93 out of 100.
There were various sponsors for the competition:
- Al-Rashed and Alsakakr Law Firm
- Al-Razeen and Al-Eissa Law Firm
And the prize was given to our team:
- An amount of 10 thousand riyals for participating students.
- An award from the College Law Club of King Saud University and the Saudi Bar Association.
- Certificates for all female students.
The participants were:
- Shahad Albakri
- Sarah Alhabeeb
- Modi AlNafea
- Maha Aman
- Hadeel Kashoom
- Faiqa Qasim
Their supervisor Ms.Taiseer Osman