Vision, Mission, Values & Goals
In alignment with Prince Sultan University Vision, the Compliance and Legal Office focuses on ensuring adherence to applicable rules and regulations, and policies while maximizing available resources to support the university goal of providing excellent education, research and community service in a healthy and ethical environment.
Our Mission is to ensure that policies and procedures are established and implemented, to assist with the application and enhancement of internal checks, and to establish an ethical work environment to contribute to the pursuit of the University's mission.
In alignment with the core values of the University, the compliance officer and the compliance committee are led by the following values:
- Integrity: Honesty and integrity are shown in our work in our interaction with the University staff
- Accountability: In our action, we will show that accountability is essential for the institution to get people to assume ownership of their actions and to bear consequences for their wrongdoing.
- Fairness: Faculty, students, and staff can raise their issues concerns with a strong belief that their cases will be dealt with professionally and diligently
- Objectivity: We will use our action objective methods to verify the complaints without being influenced in recommending our decision.
- Consistency: We will be acting in our hearings according to the policies.
- Knowledge: we try to stay always informed and aware of the major issues raised to improve the performance of the University Management, faculty students, and staff.
- Management and Administration
- Professional Performance and Development
- Quality Assurance and Development